Should I talk to my doctor about vestibular neuronitis symptoms?

If you notice symptoms of vestibular neuronitis, you should talk to your doctor right away. In some cases, rehabilitation exercises can help speed your recovery. In addition, doctors can give you tools and medications that can help you deal with any remaining dizziness. In addition, it is important that you contact your doctor if you think you are suffering from vestibular neuronitis because a great deal of vomiting can cause dehydration, and IV liquids may be necessary.

Continue Learning about Symptoms Of Bacterial Infections

Do secondary bacterial infections affect children differently?
Secondary bacterial infections may affect children differently than adults. As a child develops,...
Does diphtheria affect children differently than adults?
Diphtheria does not discriminate. It affects children and adults in the same manner. They exhibi...
How should I prepare for my doctor's appointment for diphtheria?
Before visiting the office, call your doctor to find out whether or not you should go directly t...
Should I talk to my doctor about cellulitis symptoms?
If you have symptoms of cellulitis (redness, swelling, heat, and soreness in a limited area), you sh...