What's the best time of day for surgery?

Dr. Anthony S. Youn, MD
Plastic Surgeon

When it comes to preventing possible complications from anesthesia during surgery, it's all in the timing. Find out when it's best to go under the knife by watching this video featuring plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn.

Continue Learning about Surgical Procedures

Scared About Surgery? Here’s How to Ease the Fear
You might be surprised by the power a Popsicle can wield when it comes to reassuring kids who need surgery. That’s a tip from Alexander Soutter, MD, ...
How do statins promote wound healing following surgery?
The Society of Thoracic SurgeonsThe Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Normal wound healing involves a series of phases that ultimately leads to a scar. Many things can af...
What is scleral buckling?
Jeffrey S. Heier, MDJeffrey S. Heier, MD
When retinal tear and detachment occurs, if the retina (the innermost layer of the eye) has already ...
What Factors Should I Consider When Having Multiple Plastic Surgeries?