What are my options for cervical spine surgery?

Dr. Andrew C. Hecht, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon

There are three options for cervical spine surgery. In this video, Andy Hecht, MD, co-director of Spine Surgery at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, talks about the difference in the three neck spine surgeries.

Continue Learning about Surgical Procedures

Scared About Surgery? Here’s How to Ease the Fear
You might be surprised by the power a Popsicle can wield when it comes to reassuring kids who need surgery. That’s a tip from Alexander Soutter, MD, ...
How is outpatient bone marrow transplantation done?
John P. Chute, MDJohn P. Chute, MD
Bone marrow transplantation, or hematopoietic cell transplantation, has traditionally been done as a...
When should I call my doctor after nasal surgery?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
After your nasal surgery, contact your doctor right away if you have:Change in visionFever over 101 ...
What's the Best Time of Day for Surgery?