Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) can usually be done in one to two hours but may take up to three or more hours. The time depends on how many disks will be removed, how badly the disks or bones (vertebrae) are diseased, and other factors. Your surgeon will give you a general idea about surgical time.
- Q If I'm having anorectal surgery, do I need bowel cleansing first?
- Q What is ex vivo transplantation?
- Q What is the future of spine surgery?
- Q How long after spine surgery will the numbness go away?
- Q What is a colpopexy?
- Q Does homeopathy help treat postoperative recovery?