Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF) can usually be done in one to two hours but may take up to three or more hours. The time depends on how many disks will be removed, how badly the disks or bones (vertebrae) are diseased, and other factors. Your surgeon will give you a general idea about surgical time.
- Q What is keyhole surgery?
- Q What is the outlook for endoscopic skull base surgery?
- Q What is the difference between open surgery and laparoscopy?
- Q What tests are done before anorectal surgery?
- Q What happens after hand transplant surgery?
- Q What advancements are being made in lung surgery?