How should I use sunscreen on my child?

Sunscreen should be applied 30 minutes before going outdoors and should be reapplied every two hours, especially if your child is playing in the water. Be sure to use sun protection even on cloudy days; the sun’s rays can penetrate cloud cover.

Continue Learning about Sun Care

How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
On an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry and Newman discover Kramer asleep on the roof, shirtless, on a very sunny day. “Oh man,” Kramer says when they wake h...
Will my fair skin burn faster than my friend's darker skin?
Someone with light skin will burn faster than someone with dark skin. Dark-skinned people naturally ...
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
From sunburns to melasma, here's how to beat the heat.
All Day Protection
All Day Protection