Do sunscreens have an expiration date?

Sunscreens are stamped with an expiration date, and generally have a stability of two years or so. In this video, I will explain what to look for, what to be aware of, and reasons your sunscreen could degrade faster. 

Continue Learning about Sun Care

How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
On an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry and Newman discover Kramer asleep on the roof, shirtless, on a very sunny day. “Oh man,” Kramer says when they wake h...
Will lip gloss protect my lips from the sun?
Susan EvansSusan Evans
Some dermatologists consider applying lip gloss as sun protection the equivalent of sunbathing after...
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
From sunburns to melasma, here's how to beat the heat.
As a Teen, What Should I Do About a Bad Sunburn?