Do men need to wear sunscreen?

Everyone, including men, should wear sunscreen. In 2009, nearly twice as many American men died from melanoma as women. Surveys show that 34% of men wear sunscreens, compared to 78% of women. Wear sunscreen whenever you're in the sun to reduce your cumulative lifetime exposure to damaging UV radiation.

Continue Learning about Sun Care

How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
How to Choose and Use Your Sunscreen
On an episode of Seinfeld, Jerry and Newman discover Kramer asleep on the roof, shirtless, on a very sunny day. “Oh man,” Kramer says when they wake h...
What should I do to keep my skin safe at the beach?
Skin health is very important, especially while at the beach. In order to protect your skin whil...
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii6 All-Natural Ways to Protect Your Skin in Hawaii
From sunburns to melasma, here's how to beat the heat.
Busting Sunscreen Myths
Busting Sunscreen Myths