When should I let go, or give up control, while in addiction recovery?

Judi Hollis
Health Education

When in addiction recovery, it can be difficult to know when to relinquish control during the process. In this video, Dr. Judi Hollis explains why it's important to do your best and then let go and let the universe take over.

Continue Learning about Substance Abuse and Addiction

Surprising Reasons for Your Hangover, According to Science
Whether you're having beers with a buddy or celebrating Wine Wednesday with your BFFs, a choice beverage can help make for a memorable evening. The po...
What precautions should I take when taking medication for addiction?
Howard J. Shaffer, PhDHoward J. Shaffer, PhD
If you choose to take a medication to overcome addiction, it is important to take it exactly as ...
Do family and culture affect the rate of substance abuse among the elderly?
Cultures that value older people and that see them as a source of guidance and wisdom don't have...
How Can I Help Someone Who Is Addicted to Drugs?