Can sugary drinks increase my risk of stroke?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD
Sugary beverages can damage more than your waistline. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller how women who consume these drinks drastically increase their risk of stroke.

Continue Learning about Stroke Risk Factors

Can lack of exercise increase my risk for stroke?
Natalia S. Rost, MDNatalia S. Rost, MD
Lack of physical activity appears to raise the risk of stroke, according to several studies. The car...
What are the risk factors for stroke?
SCAISCAI
Among the factors that increase the risk of stroke, some are out of our control. Those we inherit fr...
If I snore, am I at greater risk of heart attack or stroke?
SecondsCount.orgSecondsCount.org
Do you snore loudly when you sleep? If so, you could have sleep apnea, a common and serious sleep di...
How might risk factors for a stroke be identified?
SCAISCAI
Your primary care physician may be the first to determine that you have risk factors for a stroke. H...