What foods can reduce a woman's risk of stroke?

Dr. Robin Miller, MD

A recent study revealed that women who munched on certain kinds of fruits had a lower risk of stroke. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller reveals what those fruits are, and the best way to squeeze as many health benefits out of them as possible.

Continue Learning about Stroke Prevention

Steps You Can Take to Prevent Stroke
Steps You Can Take to Prevent Stroke
In 1973, when 30-year-old Billie Jean King played the former #1 male tennis champ, 55-year-old Bobby Riggs, in the “Battle of the Sexes,” it was her r...
Why might drinking moderate amounts of alcohol reduce my stroke risk?
Natalia S. Rost, MDNatalia S. Rost, MD
The reason moderate drinking may reduce the risk of ischemic stroke is that alcohol inhibits blood c...
How much should I exercise every day to reduce my risk for stroke?
Natalia S. Rost, MDNatalia S. Rost, MD
To reduce your risk of stroke, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Insti...
What Foods Can Reduce a Woman's Risk of Stroke?