Can I reduce my risk for stroke by eating certain foods?

The American Heart Association's diet guidelines and Mediterranean Diet are both great for healthy eating, and can reduce the risk of disease.

Continue Learning about Stroke Prevention

A Stroke of Good Health
A Stroke of Good Health
At this year’s Rio Olympics the U.S. women’s eight rowing squad, which has won every world title and Olympic gold medal since 2006, is lead by coxswai...
What can women do to prevent strokes?
The American Heart Association's (AHA) guidelines include specific stroke prevention methods geared ...
How much should I exercise every day to reduce my risk for stroke?
Natalia S. Rost, MDNatalia S. Rost, MD
To reduce your risk of stroke, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the National Insti...
3 Healthy Reasons to Sing
3 Healthy Reasons to Sing