Can I reduce my risk for stroke by eating certain foods?

The American Heart Association's diet guidelines and Mediterranean Diet are both great for healthy eating, and can reduce the risk of disease.

Continue Learning about Stroke Prevention

Steps You Can Take to Prevent Stroke
Steps You Can Take to Prevent Stroke
In 1973, when 30-year-old Billie Jean King played the former #1 male tennis champ, 55-year-old Bobby Riggs, in the “Battle of the Sexes,” it was her r...
How can I decrease my chances of having a heart attack or stroke?
The best way to decrease your chances of a heart attack or stroke is by following a healthy lifestyl...
What is the healthiest diet to prevent stroke and heart disease?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
There is one diet in particular that Robin Miller, MD thinks is hands down the best for stroke and h...
3 Healthy Reasons to Sing
3 Healthy Reasons to Sing