How do I stretch the back of my neck?

Stand with your feet pointed straight ahead and placed shoulder-width apart.  Keep your knees slightly bent and place your arm behind your body and lower your shoulder.  Tuck in your chin and lower your ear to your shoulder using your opposite hand until a stretch is felt in the back of your neck.  Rotate your chin down toward the opposite chest muscle and hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Stretching

Warm Up Exercises Before, Cool Down Stretches After
If you're a guilt-ridden exerciser who never stretches before popping that vintage Richard Simmons tape into your player, go to the head of the class....
How can I stretch my back, glutes and hamstrings?
The full back stretch will help you stretch all three areas of the back (upper, middle and lower...
How do I stretch my mid-back?
A great way to stretch the mid-back is to perform the thoracic spine foam roll technique.  This ...
The Exercise to Do for a Stress-Free Morning