How do I perform a low back stretch with cross leg?

it with one leg extended in front of your body and your opposite leg crossed over the other, place your foot on the floor.  Press one arm against your thigh and rotate your body toward the bent leg to increase the stretch in your back.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Stretching

The Best Time to Stretch
The Best Time to Stretch
Most people agree that stretching is good for your muscles. But should you do it before or after exercise? When are you likely to reap the most benefi...
Can stretching actually decrease performance?
Mike Allard , NASM Elite TrainerMike Allard , NASM Elite Trainer
Stretching is an extremely important component of fitness. However, certain types of stretching done...
How should I stretch?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
The following are tips for stretching: It's best to stretch when your muscles are already warm. Th...
How Do I Foam Roll My Hamstrings?
How Do I Foam Roll My Hamstrings?