How do I perform a low back stretch with cross leg?

it with one leg extended in front of your body and your opposite leg crossed over the other, place your foot on the floor.  Press one arm against your thigh and rotate your body toward the bent leg to increase the stretch in your back.  Hold for 30 seconds.

Continue Learning about Stretching

How long does directed stretching take?
Gerald M. SilvermanGerald M. Silverman
Directed stretching can be done anywhere and anytime you have fifteen minutes to yourself. Morni...
Are there movement-oriented stretches I can do before a game?
Absolutely. A few movement-oriented flexibility exercises include prisoner squats, squats on a singl...
Are there specific stretches I can do to prevent hip pain from occurring?
Yes, the hip stretch is a very important stretch to help prevent hip pain. Since most of us stay in ...
What is a good stretch for my legs and lower back?
The following stretch can help loosen up your legs and lower back.The Hippie: With your feet flat on...