When should a man see a doctor about stress?

A man should see his doctor regularly -- as often as he tunes up his car! In this video, I will discuss the importance of regular doctor visits, and when it may be time to talk to your doctor about symptoms of anxiety and stress.
Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
There are several key warning signs that can help a man determine if he should see his doctor about stress, especially if the behavior in ongoing. Watch as I discuss the anxiety-related red flags to look out for. 

Continue Learning about Stress

How Stress Hurts Your Health and How to Banish It
Did constant stress make Breaking Bad's protagonist Walter White (Bryan Cranston) such an unhealthy, moody guy? Chances are pretty good it did, and it...
How can a regular routine help me cope with stress?
West Valley Medical CenterWest Valley Medical Center
A regular routine can help you cope with stress because you know what to expect.
9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger
9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger
Keep your cool with these helpful coping strategies.
The First Two Weeks of The #Blessed30 Challenge