What are signs that my cancer is causing too much stress?

Some signs that you may want to learn ways to better manage stress include:
  • Cancer is the first thing that is thought about every morning and last thing every night
  • Minor aches and pains become frightening and upsetting
  • You think that cancer has changed your life too much and you can't figure out how to manage your life now.
  • It feels like no one understands -- not even loved ones and friends.

Continue Learning about Stress

Adults Get Bullied, Too. Here’s How to Stop It
When you hear the word “bully,” the first thing that probably comes to mind is childhood bullying. But the reality is, adults also experience bullying...
How can I manage stress?
Manuel VillacortaManuel Villacorta
The same principles that control hunger and help you energize—like eating breakfast—will help you co...
When does stress become distress?
Raychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPCRaychelle C. Lohmann, MS, LPC
Clinically defined, stress is a physical, mental, or emotional factor that causes physical and psych...
Is Emotional Eating a Common Issue for Men?