How can I use stress to my advantage?

Eric Olsen
Fitness
The key to coping with stress and living successfully and healthfully in our stress-filled world is not to avoid stress -- as if anyone can -- but to use stress to your advantage, harnessing all the energy released by the general adaptation response without letting it harm your health. To do that, you need a strong, fit body that can recover quickly from that stress before it does permanent harm, and you need to develop strategies such as exercise that minimize the effects of stress when it does occur, providing a variety of stress-release opportunities.
Lifefit: An Effective Exercise Program for Optimal Health and a Longer Life

An easy-to-follow programme for lengthening and improving lives. More than an exercise guide, this text is an effective tool for making meaningful lifestyle decisions to benefit long-term fitness. In...

Continue Learning about Stress