How can I help reduce the effects of stress in my life?

Stress is so common it contributes to 75 to 90% of all doctor office visits.

To learn more about how to reduce the effects of stress in your life, watch this video by Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Stress

3 Telltale Signs That You’re Burned Out
3 Telltale Signs That You’re Burned Out
Hard work is valued in every culture. But due to our well-intentioned zeal to “do it all” and “have it all,” many of us are living well beyond our str...
How can the Slow Medicine Wheel of Health help me manage stress?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
To help manage stress, the Slow Medicine Wheel of Health suggests seven areas that need to be touche...
I Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me Down
I Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me DownI Deleted My Instagram—Plus 7 Other Things That Calmed Me Down
I never realized how anxious I was until my phone analyzed the stress in my voice.
What Are Some Natural Methods to Reduce Stress?