How can I help reduce the effects of stress in my life?

Stress is so common it contributes to 75 to 90% of all doctor office visits.

To learn more about how to reduce the effects of stress in your life, watch this video by Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Stress

5 Ways to Get a Grip on Stress
5 Ways to Get a Grip on Stress
Some days I balance everything perfectly. Work, family, dinner on the table, a perfectly dressed child without a trace of poop or unmatched socks …  ...
How to Help Prevent a Heart Attack
How to Help Prevent a Heart Attack
There’s a reason the song, “Stressed Out,” by Twenty One Pilots struck a chord with listeners last year, topping the charts and getting over 800 milli...
How stressed are college students?
Michele BorbaMichele Borba
According to the latest statistics from university counseling centers, stress and pressure in ou...
Is Emotional Eating a Common Issue for Men?