How is stress and sex drive connected for men?

Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
A man's sex drive is most certainly affected by stress; if a man is anxious, his libido/desire for sex decreases. Watch me discuss the various factors that can help men enjoy a healthier libido and more robust sex life..

Continue Learning about Stress

The Power of a Pause to Improve Your Work and Life
We set up our itinerary so we could see and do as much as possible in eight days. I kept feeling like I was seeing everything, but nothing was being a...
When does stress begin?
Elissa Epel, PhD, MSElissa Epel, PhD, MS
How we respond to stress is developed while in the womb, says Elissa Epel, PhD, associate professor ...
How can I manage stressors in my life?
You can learn to manage how you respond to stressors through relaxation, meditation, some forms of p...
Can You Repair a Telomere?
Can You Repair a Telomere?