How is stress and sex drive connected for men?

When a man gets stressed out, it has a direct, negative impact on his sex drive; low testosterone can also lower a man's libido. In this video, I will explain why it's important to keep stress levels low for a strong sex drive. 
Sudeepta Varma, MD
Psychiatry
A man's sex drive is most certainly affected by stress; if a man is anxious, his libido/desire for sex decreases. Watch me discuss the various factors that can help men enjoy a healthier libido and more robust sex life..

Continue Learning about Stress

Lose Weight by Dealing with Financial Stress
Are you gaining weight? Having trouble losing? We have an unusual diet tip to get you on the fast track to a slimmer you: Quit worrying about money. ...
How can I use visualization to relieve stress?
Everyone can benefit from using the techniques of visualization and guided imagery to bring the mind...
10 Healthy Ways to Handle Excess Stress
10 Healthy Ways to Handle Excess Stress10 Healthy Ways to Handle Excess Stress10 Healthy Ways to Handle Excess Stress10 Healthy Ways to Handle Excess Stress
From exercise to meditation, here are 10 ways to manage unchecked stress.
Soothe Stress With Laughter, Tea and Qi-Gong