How can stress affect my hormones?

Natasha Turner, ND
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Stress doesn't just make you feel bad; it can actually raise or lower the level of key hormones involved in fat-burning and food craving. In this video, naturopathic doctor Dr. Natasha Turner explains the interplay between stress, hormones and weight.

Continue Learning about Stress

Become Immune to Stress with This Mantra
"I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, gosh darn it, people like me." Turns out a positive mantra like this is no joke. It might even be key to stayi...
Why is it important to manage stress as I get older?
We all know how important it is to manage stress, but it’s crucial after 35. As you age, you’re ...
5 Surprising Ways You Are Stressing Yourself Out
5 Surprising Ways You Are Stressing Yourself Out5 Surprising Ways You Are Stressing Yourself Out5 Surprising Ways You Are Stressing Yourself Out5 Surprising Ways You Are Stressing Yourself Out
Stress is a normal part of life—but some is within your control. Find out which habits—an unhealthy diet, skimping on sleep—cause stress overload.
Breathe Deeply to Ease Pain
Breathe Deeply to Ease Pain