How can I manage stressors in my life?

You can learn to manage how you respond to stressors through relaxation, meditation, some forms of psychotherapy and exercise, among other methods. However, you can also work to reduce the stressors in your life, such as learning to say no to some commitments, simplifying your life or leaving a bad job or relationship. Sometimes techniques that you undertake to reduce your stress response and improve coping (for example, meditation and psychotherapy) can lead you to choose to reduce the stressors in your life because you begin to see more clearly what needs to change.

Continue Learning about Stress

4 Reasons You Should Try Coloring
4 Reasons You Should Try Coloring
While coloring never goes out of style for kids, it’s now a booming business for adults as well. Sales in adult coloring books soared from 1 million i...
What Is the Human Performance Institute?
When Does Stress Begin?
When Does Stress Begin?
How Can I Deal with the Stress In My Life?