How do Chinese harmony balls help reduce stress?

Stress management is an important step in adding years to your life. Stress is the number one ager of the body and its effects can be beyond destructive. It's important to get a handle on stress. One way to achieve this is through meditation. Chinese harmony balls are a good way to Zen out. They target acupressure points that stimulate the release of healthy energy, the rhythmic motion can be relaxing, and they produce a gentle vibration and soothing sound. You can find them at Asian specialty stores or online for about $9.

Continue Learning about Stress

Easy (and Cheap) Stress-Relief Tips
Easy (and Cheap) Stress-Relief Tips
If you’re looking for easy ways to de-stress, a hug (or two) might just do the trick. Like a Snuggie for your insides, hugs are linked to warm, fuzzy...
How often do I need a day of rest?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
Be sure to take a full day of rest, once a week. In some cultures, the day of rest is called a "Sabb...
12-Step Stress Management Plan
12-Step Stress Management Plan12-Step Stress Management Plan12-Step Stress Management Plan12-Step Stress Management Plan
Learn how to keep chronic stress from aging your body. Did you know that stress is one of the biggest agers of your body? Most of us have it. The issu...
What Can I Do Every Day to Remain Centered?