Can stress in my marriage make me sick?

Stress in a marriage can slow our immune response to infections and other ailments. Learn more in this video with Dr. Oz and Drs. Edward and Sue Hallowell.

Continue Learning about Stress

How to Achieve a Healthier Work-Life Balance
Photo Credit: Ryan Hyde, via Flickr Creative Commons Would adding a second of time to your day change the way you manage it? Would you finally be abl...
Who handles stress better, men or women?
Dr. Robin Miller, MDDr. Robin Miller, MD
One gender handles stress better than the other. In this video, Dr. Robin Miller reveals the winning...
Can stress affect my blood sugar levels?
Mercy HealthMercy Health
According to the American Diabetes Association (ADA), high levels of stress can have negative effect...
9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger
9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger9-Step Plan to Control Your Anger
Keep your cool with these helpful coping strategies. Overreacting to anger doesn't help anyone. Not the driver you're swearing at. Not your friends o...