Can stress in my marriage make me sick?

Stress in a marriage can slow our immune response to infections and other ailments. Learn more in this video with Dr. Oz and Drs. Edward and Sue Hallowell.

Continue Learning about Stress

A Healthy Way to Handle Everyday Stress
A Healthy Way to Handle Everyday Stress
An aggravating work email; a spat with your spouse; the dog gets sick, making you late for work … While little stressors like these are part of everyd...
How can I reduce stress in the evening?
Michael B. Finkelstein, MDMichael B. Finkelstein, MD
Here are some ways to reduce stress in the evening. Avoid things that may cause you to feel energ...
8 Stress Relief Tricks ER Doctors Swear By
8 Stress Relief Tricks ER Doctors Swear By8 Stress Relief Tricks ER Doctors Swear By8 Stress Relief Tricks ER Doctors Swear By8 Stress Relief Tricks ER Doctors Swear By
Try these expert-approved tips the next time you're feeling overwhelmed.
Manage Stress to Breathe Better With Asthma and COPD