Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q Can I get upper body strength without getting bulky?
- Q What is the assisted forearm-rotation strengthening exercise?
- Q What strength-building exercises will help me the most at a sports combine?
- Q What is weightlifting?
- Q How should I do military presses?
- Q What are the benefits of weightlifting?