Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q What should I eat if I am regularly strength training?
- Q Why is strength training important to my position as a guard?
- Q How can I increase my strength?
- Q What is a good basic strength-training exercise program to try?
- Q How much weight should I use for strength training?
- Q What is a mid-back exercise that I can do at home?