Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q Is strength training okay for kids?
- Q How can I strengthen my wrists?
- Q Why should I hold weights with an open-hand grip?
- Q How do I perform strengthening exercises?
- Q What are the health benefits of strength and flexibility exercises?
- Q What is a good basic strength-training exercise program to try?