Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q How many exercises total do I need to do when working on strength?
- Q How do I design a personalized weight-lifting workout to build muscle?
- Q Is weight training a key part of my fitness plan if I’m over 40?
- Q What are the benefits of strength training?
- Q How should I do military presses?
- Q What are the benefits of performing each rep slowly when weight lifting?