Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q How can I add strength training to my exercise routine?
- Q How do I do strength training?
- Q When should I introduce strength-training exercises into my schedule?
- Q What are the phases of a strength training repetition?
- Q Is strength training considered a weight-bearing exercise?
- Q How much weight should I use for strength training?