Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q How intense should my strength training routine be?
- Q Is it a myth or reality that strength training will make me bulk up?
- Q Can strength training help reduce stress?
- Q Will strength training decrease flexibility?
- Q Should I practice strength training during pregnancy?
- Q Will resistance training make me bulky?