Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q Will lifting weights make me look muscle-bound?
- Q How can I add strength training to my exercise routine?
- Q Why should I do strength training exercises?
- Q Can a person use interval-training techniques when strength training?
- Q What should I eat if I am regularly strength training?
- Q What is a mid-back exercise that I can do at home?