Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q How can I strengthen my calf muscles?
- Q How often should I do strength training?
- Q How can I strengthen my low back, arms and legs at the same time?
- Q What are advanced core strength training exercises?
- Q Which weight lifting exercises require a spotter?
- Q How should I do military presses?