Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q How can I perform strength training exercises safely?
- Q What is the assisted forearm-rotation strengthening exercise?
- Q What is a repetition in strength training?
- Q Why should I do shoulder-strengthening exercises?
- Q How many total sets should I do during my strength training?
- Q What is the proper way to lift weights?