Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q How can I add strength training to my exercise routine?
- Q How do I determine my one-rep maximum weight?
- Q What are decline ball twists?
- Q How can I get strong muscles by doing strength training?
- Q How do I perform a seated cable chest press with alternate-arms?
- Q What is velocity training?