Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q What resistance-training exercises can help me quit smoking?
- Q How long of a break should I take before working the same muscle group?
- Q Why should I do strength training with a qualified coach?
- Q What are FITT guidelines for strength training?
- Q How can I strengthen my hips?
- Q What are the benefits of strength training in older people?