Some examples of resistance training would be incorporating weights within a workout like a flat bench press or standing bent over rows with dumbbells. The other examples of resistance training exercises can be on a suspension trainer like the TRX system that you can include single leg squats or bicep curls developed into dynamic workout for total body resistance training.
- Q How should I do a point-and-flex exercise to strengthen my ankles?
- Q Can I get upper body strength without getting bulky?
- Q How do I add resistance training to my workout?
- Q How should I do military presses?
- Q How will a resistance training program differ for men and women?
- Q What should I know before I try weightlifting?