What are decline weighted situps?

Decline weighted situps are intense abdominal exercises. To do a decline weight situp, sit on a decline bench with your lower legs secured by the pads. Hold a weight plate against your chest (the higher up, the more resistance it will provide). Lower your body until you feel a stretch in your abs, but stop before you can rest against the bench. Raise your body up, feeling a contraction in your abdominals.Try not to pull with your neck. Repeat 20 times.

Continue Learning about Strength Training & Exercise

Why You Should Incorporate Strength Training Into Your Workout Routine
Researchers involved in a study, published in the American Journal of Epidemiology, looked at data on more than 80,306 adults and confirmed that stren...
How can I strengthen my ankles?
Christopher Chiodo, MDChristopher Chiodo, MD
You can practice a simple exercise to increase ankle strength that mimics the movement of your f...
Easy At-Work Exercises for Nurses
Easy At-Work Exercises for NursesEasy At-Work Exercises for NursesEasy At-Work Exercises for NursesEasy At-Work Exercises for Nurses
No time for the gym? Tone trouble spots during your shift with these moves.
4 Strength-Training Tips
4 Strength-Training Tips