How should I do my weight-lifting workouts while travelling?

It’s not hard to stay fit on the road! You just have to approach it with a little creativity. Before you travel, do some pre-work to see if your destination has a fitness center.  If one is not available, bring some exercise tubing and use exercises that mimic the routine you follow at your fitness center. Even without tubing, you can still perform body weight push-ups, lunges, squats, chair dips, etc.

Continue Learning about Strength Training & Exercise

What resistance-training exercises can help me quit smoking?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Any exercise will help you quit smoking if you have the proper drive and passion to quit smoking. Th...
How will a resistance training program differ for men and women?
Resistance training programs do not necessarily have to be different for men and women. The trai...
Is strength training considered a weight-bearing exercise?
Audrey Quick, NASM Elite TrainerAudrey Quick, NASM Elite Trainer
Strength training is considered a weight-bearing exercise. It will help build bones and strengthen l...
How should I do a point-and-flex exercise to strengthen my ankles?
Edward PhillipsEdward Phillips
Here's how to do a point and flex exercise: Reps: 10 Sets: 1-3 Intensity: Moderate Tempo: 3-1-3 R...