How can music help me cope with exercise?

Music not only helps people to cope and get through exercise, but it also helps people exhibit positive feelings about exercise. It is suggested that you choose your favorite, most upbeat music for exercise. The right music can psyche you up for exercise. If you are focused on your music, you can't be focused on anything else. Music can provide a distraction from anything negative getting in the way of exercise.

Continue Learning about Staying Motivated For Fitness & Exercise

What should I do if I hate working out alone and no one I know works out?
Joel Harper - Elite TrainerJoel Harper - Elite Trainer
Post a note on the board at your gym or Craigslist for a workout partner or pick an activity you wan...
How can stop making excuses to avoid exercising?
Rose ReismanRose Reisman
There are many reasons we give ourselves not to exercise. These go hand in hand with the excuses...
How can I exercise regularly if I don't enjoy it?
Sheri D. PruittSheri D. Pruitt
We all know that daily exercise is good for our health. But what if you just hate it? What if you ca...
2 Ways to Boost Your Energy in Winter
2 Ways to Boost Your Energy in Winter