What kinds of motivation are there to exercise?

Motivation is either intrinsic (inside of you) or extrinsic (outside of you). The best motivation is motivation found within yourself. To find intrinsic motivation, a person has to find the passion, fun or love of whatever it is they are doing. Searching for motives outside of yourself change, lose value or become ineffective which means you stop the behavior that was being motivated. For example, if someone is intrinsically motivated to exercise they are exercising for the passion, fun or love of exercising. If someone is extrinsically motivated to exercise they are exercising because someone told them they look better, their spouse said they'd get a new car or the boss said they'd get a raise.

Continue Learning about Staying Motivated For Fitness & Exercise

2 Ways to Boost Your Energy in Winter
2 Ways to Boost Your Energy in Winter
How Can I Motivate Myself to Lose Weight?
How Can I Stick to An Exercise Routine?
How Can I Stick to An Exercise Routine?
What Is the Biggest Mistake People Make Who Are Trying to Lose Weight?