How does Michelle Obama keep her family fit?

Physical fitness is one of the cornerstones of health, and the Obama family doesn't cut corners. In this video, First Lady Michelle Obama described the ways she and her family make exercising fun.

Continue Learning about Staying Motivated For Fitness & Exercise

Don't Even Think About Exercising
Don't Even Think About Exercising
Do you spend more time thinking, worrying, and feeling guilty about exercise than actually doing it? Time to get rid of all the mental stress and rea...
How can I make sure I use my exercise equipment?
Jonathan PenneyJonathan Penney
Great question! All too often people buy home equipment and end up using it as a way to hang clothes...
Why should I tell my friends and family about my health and fitness plan?
You're more likely to actually reach your health, wellness, and fitness goals if you share these goa...
3 Chair Exercises You Can Do Everyday
3 Chair Exercises You Can Do Everyday