How can exercising with a friend or partner be helpful?

Exercising with someone can be the best way to be successful! Partner training truly has loads of benefit!

• They will help keep you motivated
  • They will give you the extra push on a day when you are not motivated
  • They will be your spot and help you gain an extra rep or two
  • They will help time fly by
  • They will help keep things fresh and exciting

You can’t go wrong training with someone so give it a try if you have someone who is willing to work with you!

Continue Learning about Staying Motivated For Fitness & Exercise

How can I stay motivated for indoor workouts?
Dr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhDDr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhD
Yes music, videos, books and magazines help but how about looking at this a bit differently. Indoor ...
What does the word motivation mean?
Motivation is having direction and an intensity. The direction refers to whether or not someone ...
I hate exercising, what should I do?
Penny Ragusano, NASM Elite TrainerPenny Ragusano, NASM Elite Trainer
When I hear this question, I like to ask, "What does exercise mean for you?" Our personal definition...
2 Ways to Boost Your Energy in Winter
2 Ways to Boost Your Energy in Winter