Colon cancer symptoms often center around the colon and digestive system. Rectal bleeding or bloody bowels for a few weeks are common. A person may also feel gassy or have painful cramps, and may feel like they cannot empty his/her bowel completely. They may also feel tired or weak and lose weight.
- Q What are the characteristics of stage IIIB colorectal cancer?
- Q How do other illnesses affect stage III colon cancer?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my stage III colon cancer symptoms?
- Q What increases my risk for stage III colon cancer?
- Q Is there a cure for stage III colon cancer?
- Q Does stage III colon cancer affect children differently than adults?