Colon cancer symptoms often center around the colon and digestive system. Rectal bleeding or bloody bowels for a few weeks are common. A person may also feel gassy or have painful cramps, and may feel like they cannot empty his/her bowel completely. They may also feel tired or weak and lose weight.
- Q What are the characteristics of stage IIIA colorectal cancer?
- Q What are the characteristics of stage IIIB colorectal cancer?
- Q How do medications treat stage III colon cancer?
- Q What is the survival rate of stage III colon cancer?
- Q How is stage III colon cancer diagnosed?
- Q How do I care for someone with stage III colon cancer?