Although there are a number of risk factors that can increase someone's chances for developing colon cancer, the actual cause of stage III colon cancer is generally unknown. Something causes healthy cells to begin growing abnormally. In some people, these overgrown cell areas can become stage III colon cancer.
- Q How do I manage my stage III colon cancer on a daily basis?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my stage III colon cancer symptoms?
- Q What are the characteristics of stage IIIA colorectal cancer?
- Q What are the characteristics of stage IIIC colorectal cancer?
- Q What is the rate of incidence for stage III colon cancer?
- Q What are the characteristics of stage IIIB colorectal cancer?