Should I see a doctor for my spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma symptoms?

If you notice symptoms of spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma (SCSCC), such as red bumps or scaly patches on your skin, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms are often hard to distinguish from other conditions because they're mild at first, and later they just look like scaly skin or a sore. However, if you notice that any of these symptoms don't go away or heal after a few weeks, it's a good idea to talk to a doctor. SCSCC tends to be a more aggressive type of squamous cell carcinoma, so the earlier it's diagnosed and treated, the more likely your chance for a full recovery.

Continue Learning about Squamous Cell Carcinoma

4 Resources for Patients With cSCC
4 Resources for Patients With cSCC
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma, or cSCC, is the second-most common type of skin cancer, and accounts for approximately two out of every ten cases o...
Systemic Therapies for Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (cSCC) is a type of skin cancer that begins in the squamous cells found in the outer layers of the skin. In most cas...
Is there a cure for squamous cell carcinoma?
Unfortunately, there's no guaranteed cure for squamous cell carcinoma. However, treatments may make ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my squamous cell carcinoma symptoms?
If you notice symptoms of squamous cell carcinoma, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms are ofte...