Should I talk to my doctor about my squamous cell carcinoma symptoms?

If you notice symptoms of squamous cell carcinoma, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms are often hard to distinguish from other conditions because they're  mild at first, and later they just look like red, scaly skin or a sore. However, if you notice any of these symptoms that don't heal after a few weeks, it's a good idea to talk to a doctor. The earlier squamous cell carcinoma is diagnosed and treated, the more likely your chance for a full recovery.

Continue Learning about Squamous Cell Carcinoma

5 Answers About Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) is the second most common form of skin cancer, after basal cell carcinoma. It is also known as cutaneous squamous cell c...
What does squamous cell carcinoma mean?
Squamous cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer that can affect any area of your body. When present...
Is there a cure for squamous cell carcinoma?
Unfortunately, there's no guaranteed cure for squamous cell carcinoma. However, treatments may make ...
What do I need to know to care for someone with squamous cell carcinoma?
To care for someone with squamous cell carcinoma, help support them both physically and emotionally....