How do I manage my basaloid squamous cell carcinoma on a daily basis?

Managing your basaloid squamous cell carcinoma on a daily basis begins with treatment. Once you've been treated, it's important to check in with your doctor regularly to make sure the cancer hasn't come back or spread. Taking care of your overall health is important for the recovery process, so eat a balanced diet and don't smoke. Being diagnosed with and treated for basaloid squamous cell carcinoma can cause a lot of emotional stress, so take care of your emotional health by relying on resources like social workers, support groups, and friends and family.

Continue Learning about Squamous Cell Carcinoma

5 Answers About Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) is the second most common form of skin cancer, after basal cell carcinoma. It is also known as cutaneous squamous cell c...
4 Resources for Patients With cSCC
4 Resources for Patients With cSCC
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma, or cSCC, is the second-most common type of skin cancer, and accounts for approximately two out of every ten cases o...
What do I need to know to care for someone with squamous cell carcinoma?
To care for someone with squamous cell carcinoma, help support them both physically and emotionally....
How common is squamous cell carcinoma?
Jenny C. Hu, MDJenny C. Hu, MD
Squamous cell carcinoma is the second most common type of skin cancer, following basal cell carcinom...