How common is basaloid squamous cell carcinoma?

Basaloid squamous cell carcinoma is a pretty rare type of cancer. It's difficult to determine the exact number of cases of basaloid squamous cell carcinoma. This is due in part to the fact that the cancer may be diagnosed as a different condition. It's more common among males than females, and usually affects older people.

Continue Learning about Squamous Cell Carcinoma

4 Resources for Patients With cSCC
4 Resources for Patients With cSCC
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma, or cSCC, is the second-most common type of skin cancer, and accounts for approximately two out of every ten cases o...
Systemic Therapies for Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (cSCC) is a type of skin cancer that begins in the squamous cells found in the outer layers of the skin. In most cas...
How do other illnesses affect spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma?
Spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma (SCSCC) doesn't usually directly affect your body's ability to ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my squamous cell carcinoma symptoms?
If you notice symptoms of squamous cell carcinoma, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms are ofte...