Should I see my doctor about my basaloid squamous cell carcinoma symptoms?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing

If you notice symptoms of basaloid squamous cell carcinoma, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms are often hard to distinguish from other conditions because the tumors usually form in areas that aren't visible, so the resulting symptoms - like difficulty swallowing, coughing, and hoarseness - often seem like symptoms of some other condition. However, if you notice suspicious symptoms, it's a good idea to see a doctor. The earlier it's diagnosed and treated, the better the chance of successful treatment.

Continue Learning about Squamous Cell Carcinoma

How do other illnesses affect squamous cell carcinoma?
Squamous cell carcinoma doesn't usually affect your body's ability to fight illnesses. However, the ...
Can squamous cell carcinoma spread throughout the body?
Most of the time, squamous cell carcinoma affects only the skin and some of the surrounding tissue. ...
What does squamous cell carcinoma mean?
Squamous cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer that can affect any area of your body. When present...
What does squamous cell carcinoma look like?
Jenny C. Hu, MDJenny C. Hu, MD
Like basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma is usually present in sun-exposed areas of the sk...