Should I see my doctor about my basaloid squamous cell carcinoma symptoms?

If you notice symptoms of basaloid squamous cell carcinoma, you should talk to your doctor. Symptoms are often hard to distinguish from other conditions because the tumors usually form in areas that aren't visible, so the resulting symptoms - like difficulty swallowing, coughing, and hoarseness - often seem like symptoms of some other condition. However, if you notice suspicious symptoms, it's a good idea to see a doctor. The earlier it's diagnosed and treated, the better the chance of successful treatment.

Continue Learning about Squamous Cell Carcinoma

Systemic Therapies for Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (cSCC) is a type of skin cancer that begins in the squamous cells found in the outer layers of the skin. In most cas...
5 Answers About Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) is the second most common form of skin cancer, after basal cell carcinoma. It is also known as cutaneous squamous cell c...
Is there a cure for squamous cell carcinoma?
Unfortunately, there's no guaranteed cure for squamous cell carcinoma. However, treatments may make ...
What does squamous cell carcinoma mean?
Squamous cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer that can affect any area of your body. When present...