What is the weight difference between my overhead squat and my snatch?

You should be able to over head squat as much or slightly more than you can snatch. The carry over between the over head squat and the snatch is debatable depending on the coach or weightlifting expert. A more closely related lift to the snatch is the snatch balance since this movement is more ballistic like the snatch. Being able to over head squat 5% more than you can snatch should be sufficient.

Continue Learning about Sports & Athletic Performance

Odd Sports That Provide Great Fitness Benefits
You may not have heard of chess boxing (11 alternating rounds of fisticuffs and chess moves) or underwater rugby (apparently above-ground rugby isn’t ...
Should I be performing cool downs after practice?
Yes, performing cool downs after practice will help minimize muscle soreness, injury, and also bring...
Calories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer Sports
Calories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer SportsCalories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer SportsCalories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer SportsCalories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer Sports
Learn how many calories top athletes might burn playing these summer games.
Is Stress Good or Bad for Athletes?
Is Stress Good or Bad for Athletes?