Should I wear a heart rate monitor during boardsports training?

Heart rate training is useful for any sport because it will provide feedback on the intensity of the training session. This gauge of intensity will help determine the demands that you put yourself through when boarding.

Continue Learning about Sports & Athletic Performance

What is sports performance training?
Phillip Garrison Phillip Garrison
Sports performance training is training designed specifically to increase performance and minimize i...
How can I prevent my child from burning out in sports?
Jara Soost , NASM Elite TrainerJara Soost , NASM Elite Trainer
Today we are trying to make sure we keep our kids active and healthy.  We want them to be a part of ...
Are there rules regarding outside temperature and sports for children?
When the temperature is high (generally above 90 degrees) and humidity is high (generally above 50%)...
Can I train to improve all my test scores for a sports combine?
Absolutely! It's about building upon your athletic attributes, improving your technique in each indi...