Can I train to improve all my test scores for a sports combine?

Absolutely! It's about building upon your athletic attributes, improving your technique in each individual event, and allowing all training to overlap to improve your overall performance. Well-roundedness is important when training for a combine - you want to create the best opportunity to excel in all of the events. Preparation for this event is also about peaking at the right time. Technique is crucial to performing your best; to create the best showing at a combine, you need to completely understand the tests, requirements, and standards, and learn the tools to perform as efficiently as possible.

Continue Learning about Sports & Athletic Performance

Preventing Sports-Related Eye Injuries
Preventing Sports-Related Eye Injuries
On February 18, 2009, the point guard for the Phoenix Suns, Amar′e Stoudemire, was poked in the eye by LA Clippers’ forward Al Thornton. The result? A...
How do I map out my goals for a sports season?
Step 1: Take stock in what went well and what didn’t go well in your last season. What successes d...
Calories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer Sports
Calories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer SportsCalories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer SportsCalories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer SportsCalories Elite Athletes Burn During Summer Sports
Learn how many calories top athletes might burn playing these summer games.
How Important Are Lifestyle Changes for Professional Athletes?