How can I find a coach for my child?

If you’re thinking about enrolling your child into a sport, typically, the coaches are provided. If you’re looking for a one on one coach to help with something like skill development, a good place to inquire is an organization that caters to youths such as the YMCA. Another way you could potentially find a coach is through a fitness professional. These professionals are typically well connected throughout the active community and could lend a hand in helping you find someone suitable for your child.

Continue Learning about Sports & Athletic Performance

How Do You Help Athletes Achieve Success?
How Can Athletes Enhance Performance?
How Can Athletes Enhance Performance?
How Precise Can You Fine-Tune an Athlete?
Does the Athletic Challenge for Peak Performance Translate to Common Goals for Everyone?