Should I wear a heart rate monitor when training for skiing?

Heart rate training is useful for any sport because it will provide feedback on the intensity of the training session. This gauge of intensity will help determine the demands that you put yourself through when skiing.

Continue Learning about Sports & Athletic Performance

How early should a young athlete begin specializing for sport?
Certain sports have an earlier specialization requirement than others. A short list of early special...
What are the benefits of playing table tennis?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Table tennis is my favorite combo activity. It also happens to be the world's best brain sport. ...
How old should my child be before starting sports?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
Starting a child’s sports career at an early age may seem like a smart way to get ahead. But researc...
What type of warm-up should I be doing prior to competition?
Prior to competition, you should perform foam rolling and dynamic stretching. Foam rolling is a form...