What is my domain?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
My soul is my self. It knows me and hears me.

This affirmation is about the soul's ability to listen. As you say this affirmation, end by imagining that your being extends in all directions, just as the light does. See your being filling your room, then your house, then the space around your house in all directions. All this is your domain. Since it is filled with spirit, it knows you and cares for you.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it. Some experts describe it as a belief in something bigger tha...
What is religion?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
The Latin root religio means "to bind fast." There are lots of ways in which modern religions attemp...
How can I find joy in my community?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
The neighborhood you live in can be a source of great joy. People love to organize communities aroun...
How Do Rituals Like Chanting Contribute to Healing?