What does it mean that my soul knows me as peaceful?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
My soul knows me as peaceful.

This affirmation is about the need not to be angry. After saying this affirmation, know yourself as peaceful. At some point during the day, when you catch yourself feeling angry, remind yourself that this isn't you. Let the angry energy pass through like a visitor who isn't being allowed to stay. Let it have its say, but know that your allegiance lies elsewhere, with your true self.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

Do we all have a relationship with God?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Regardless of how you envision God, I believe this is your most important relationship. According to...
How can I feel more united with the higher force or with God?
William StillmanWilliam Stillman
You can feel more united with God by acknowledging God’s presence in your life. That you asked the q...
How can I possess the second secret of life?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
To truly possess the second secret, begin to see yourself as a co-creator in everything that happens...
How do I know if my beliefs are causing me to suffer?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
In order to set your mind free, you need to understand how it became trapped in the first place. Fre...