What does it mean that my soul knows me as peaceful?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
My soul knows me as peaceful.

This affirmation is about the need not to be angry. After saying this affirmation, know yourself as peaceful. At some point during the day, when you catch yourself feeling angry, remind yourself that this isn't you. Let the angry energy pass through like a visitor who isn't being allowed to stay. Let it have its say, but know that your allegiance lies elsewhere, with your true self.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it—spirituality means different things to different people and e...
How is the Bible divine?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
We're taught that what makes the Bible divine is its internal sense and its truth clothed in appeara...
Where do the ways of the spirit originate?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
In spiritual terms, consciousness begins with the soul. It is pure awareness, all encompassing, sile...
How Do Rituals Like Chanting Contribute to Healing?