What is the second secret of life?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
The second spiritual secret of life is that you are not in the world; the world is in you. This is arrived at from the embarrassing problem that there is no way to prove the existence of an outside world, and this undermines the entire basis of materialism. In short, the whole world is created in you. This leads to the heart of spirituality -- everyone is a creator. You are not in the world; the world is in you.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it. Some experts describe it as a belief in something bigger tha...
How can being true to myself affect how I feel about life and death?
David L. Kaelin, DMDDavid L. Kaelin, DMD
When we try to live up to the expectations of others -- our family of origin, our family of choi...
How should we feel when we think we think about death?
David KesslerDavid Kessler
Most of us would say that death is a natural part of life until we come to our own death or the deat...
What Does Spirituality Have to Do with Physical Health?