What is the third principle of the rules of creation?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Universal:
3. Awareness expands within itself.

Personal:
3. Whatever you pay attention to will grow.

In the one reality, consciousness creates itself, which is the same as saying that God is inside his creation. There is no place outside creation for divinity to stand -- omnipresence means that if any place exists, God is there. But whereas God can be attentive to an infinitude of worlds, human beings use attention selectively. We put it one place and take it away from another. By paying attention we add the creative spark, and that part of our experience, either positive or negative, will grow. Violence begets violence, but so too does love beget love.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it. Some experts describe it as a belief in something bigger tha...
How do I know if my beliefs are causing me to suffer?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
In order to set your mind free, you need to understand how it became trapped in the first place. Fre...
How can I find joy in my community?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
The neighborhood you live in can be a source of great joy. People love to organize communities aroun...
How Do Rituals Like Chanting Contribute to Healing?