What is the tenth principle of the rules of creation?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Universal:
10. Many invisible levels are enveloped in the physical world.

Personal:
10. You are living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is an illusion.

With all their hearts, the early quantum pioneers, including Einstein, did not want to create new dimensions beyond time and space. They wanted to explain the universe as it appeared. Yet the current superstring theories that descended from Einstein use at least eleven dimensions to explain the visible world. Religion has always held that God inhabits a world beyond the five senses; science needs the same transcendent realm to explain how particles separated by billions of light years could act like mirror twins, how light can behave as both particle and wave, and how black holes can transfer matter beyond the clutches of gravity and time. Ultimately, the existence of multidimensions is irrefutable. At the simplest level, there had to be somewhere that space and time came from during the Big Bang, and by definition that somewhere can't be in time and space. Accepting that you, as a citizen of a multidimensional universe, are a multidimensional being is far from mystical, then. It's the best hypothesis one can make given the facts.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

Why should I express my faith through prayer?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Right now you are only aware of spirit in glimpses. You sense yoursoul for a while, and then it vani...
Why should I pray to remember who I am?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Know yourself as spirit. We all wear many guises and have manyselves. Our ultimate self - spirit, so...
Is there order in the universe?
Arianna HuffingtonArianna Huffington
Rhythm and harmony, order and symmetry, even color and flavor are terms regularly used by astonished...
How can I experience spiritual joy?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
The joy of the Divine is present when you stand in a stable and witness the birth of a foal and watc...