What is the ninth principle of the rules of creation?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Universal:
9. Chaos serves evolution.

Personal:
9. The fragmented mind cannot get youto unity, but you have to use it along the way.

Swirling chaos is a reality, but so is order and growth. Which is dominant? Science has yet to arrive at a conclusion because more than 90 percent of the physical universe is composed of mysterious dark matter. Since it has yet to be observed, it's an open question what the fate of the cosmos might be. Religion is firmly on the side of order, for the simple reason that God made the world out of chaos.

According to science, there is a delicate balance between creation and destruction, with billions of years having elapsed in the maintenance of that balance. However, since cosmic forces on a huge scale haven't been able to rip apart the delicate fabric that wove the beginnings of life, a reasonable person might conclude that evolution is using chaos the way a painter uses the jumbled colors in his box. On the personal level, you can't reach unity while you're ruled by the whirling of thoughts and impulses in your head, but still you can use your mind to find its own source. Unity is the hidden purpose that evolution is working toward, using the fragmented mind as a tool along the way. Like the cosmos, the surface of the mind looks chaotic, but there is a tidal pool of progress at work beneath.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

Why should I pray to live beyond I and thou?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Beyond the duality of the material world, all divisions end. The only relationship worth having is w...
How should I tithe?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
A tithing routine includes the following:Invoke for guidance and blessings.Write a check for whateve...
What is the secret of solving the mystery of life?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Solving the mystery of life requires only one commandment: live like a cell. But we don't, and the r...
What is the seventh principle of the rules of creation?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Universal: 7. Knowledge takes in more and more of the world. Personal: 7. The direction of life...