What is the first principle of the rules of creation?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Universal:
  1. The universe is a mirror of consciousness.
Personal:
  1. The events in your life reflect who you are.
Nothing in these statements smacks of religion; there isn't any spiritual vocabulary involved. Yet this first principle is the whole basis for saying that religion (whose root words in Latin mean "to tie back") unites the Creator with his creation. The physical world mirrors a mind; it carries intention and intelligence in every atom.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

Does religion create faith or fear?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Religion today tends to be based on fear - fear of the unknown, fear of "the other," and fear of who...
Who is God?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
I have a habit of referring to God as "he." I was raised to see the divine as masculine and I admit ...
Why should I pray to remember who I am?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Know yourself as spirit. We all wear many guises and have manyselves. Our ultimate self - spirit, so...
How can I develop my spirituality?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
In order to spiritually fly, you must first flap your wings. This usually involves some form of spir...