What is the fifth principle of the rules of creation?

Deepak Chopra
Alternative & Complementary Medicine
Universal:
5. Physical laws operate efficiently, with the least effort.

Personal:
5. At any given moment, the universe is giving you the best results possible.

Nature loves efficiency, which is very odd for something supposedly working at random. When you drop a ball, it falls straight down without taking unexpected detours. When two molecules with the potential for bonding meet, they always bond -- there is no room for indecision. This expenditure of least energy, also called the law of least effort, covers human beings, too. Certainly our bodies cannot escape the efficiency of the chemical processes going on in each cell, so it is probable that our whole being is wrapped up in the same principle. Cause and effect aren't just linked; they are linked in the most efficient way possible. This argument also applies to personal growth -- the idea is that everyone is doing the best he or she can from his or her own level of consciousness.

Continue Learning about Spirituality and Religion

5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
5 Health Benefits of Spirituality
There is no single definition for spirituality, nor is there a single way to practice it. Some experts describe it as a belief in something bigger tha...
Who is God?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
I have a habit of referring to God as "he." I was raised to see the divine as masculine and I admit ...
What is the eighth principle of the rules of creation?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
Universal: 8. Evolution develops survival traits that perfectly match the environment. Personal:...
What Does Spirituality Have to Do with Physical Health?